Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

Well, it was a good one. Lots of nice relaxing on the porch, threw some clay downstairs, picked some raspberries (tiny amount,) made taco pizza mostly from scratch for dinner; country ham, eggs, and grits for breakfast. Spoke to mom briefly. She is doing well it seems, leaving for Phillidelphia (sp?) with her boy for about five days and I'm watching the kitties :D She said I could stay at the house while she's gone and I most certainly will. I miss those fluffy buggers.
She's feeding them before she leaves tomorrow AM though, so I won't need to go in (to town) til tomorrow night. That leaves Monday for working! Which I need to do. I've set up a card table in the spare upstairs bedroom & rigged my charger so it works again, so I should be good to go. Now all I need is a set of big, hairy, job-searching balls. Drop baby, Drop!

No comments: